Adjunct Associate Professor, University of Victoria
B.Sc., 1997, Université de Montréal
M.Sc., 2000, Université de Montréal
Ph.D., 2004, Université de Montréal
Phone: +1 250-363-0023
Personal Website: Follow me on Facebook or Google+!
I currently dedicate my time to:
- finish my IDPS campaign (Gemini, Keck and VLT survey where we found HR 8799)
- perform engineering/science observations with the Gemini Planet Imager (an optimize exoplanet imager at the Gemini South observatory; I spent the first 10 years of my professional life to help design/built GPI; I am also part of the 900h campaign team, co-leading the data reduction and data archiving group)
- improve our image subtraction algorithms to allow the detection of fainter/less massive planets
- evaluate performances and find ways to better optimize the TMT NFIRAOS/IRIS instruments for exoplanet detections
- start a stratospheric balloon experiment called MAPLE to potentially take the first images of a rocky Earth-like planet orbiting another star.
Always looking for the best students to boldly go where no one has gone before!